Ubuntu binary executables

General forum for sharing user issues and troubleshooting
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
afontana
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ubuntu binary executables

Post by afontana » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:48 pm

Hi all,
I am new to FISPACT-II and I have just installed version 3.20 from NEA on linux. The program runs well and I am very happy about it!
I have a couple of questions:

- I would like to use the extract_xs_endf routine, but in my distribution the provided executable seems to be the Mach-o version (for MAC)
and not the ELF version for linux. I have no sources and I cannot recompile it. Is it possible to download from the forum the linux version
of the executable?

- I am using Ubuntu, but for the executables of fispact and compress_xs_endf the directory fispact/exec/Ubuntu-14.04-X86/gfortran was empty
on my DVD. I have copied the SL version and works fine anyway. So I guess this is just a minor issue and the code seems to run well anyway.
Could you please confirm this?

Thank you,
Andrea

Mark Gilbert
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Ubuntu binary executables

Post by Mark Gilbert » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:42 pm

Dear Andrea,
yes, this is a mistake with the original official distribution from the NEA. We have confirmed with them (apologies, this took a while) that they will in future distribute the software with the Ubuntu folder filled up with the correct executables. They have also told us that users who aleady have the exisiting version can request the Ubuntu exectuables by contacting them on programs@oecd-nea.org. You should confirm when you contact them to make sure that the extract_xs_endf is also included (along with the standard Ubuntu FISPACT-II executable).

Best regards,

Mark

afontana

Re: Ubuntu binary executables

Post by afontana » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:23 am

Dear Mark,
many thanks. I will proceed with NEA as you suggest.

Kind regards,
Andrea