Pathways analysis for stable nuclides

Discussion on future needs and current development work
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
fthomas
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pathways analysis for stable nuclides

Post by fthomas » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:36 pm

Hello all,
I'd like to request a feature for the next code version.

The code has plenty of options to influence the printing of pathways and uncertainty analysis for active nuclides (typically ordered by activity at a given timestep). However, the pathways that lead to stable nuclides are not available. I am interested in the routes to He-4 in a block of tungsten. I appreciate I could check the (n,alpha) reaction rate values in the printlib output and multiply them by the atomic density of each nuclide in the meantime. However, I would appreciate the ability to do full pathways analysis on this stable nuclide just like I can for the radioactive nuclides in future...

Cheers,
Fred

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable