FISPACT-II has been used to calculate a detailed and comprehensive set of data concerning the activation, transmutation (depletion and build-up) response, and immediate damage response under neutron irradiation of all naturally occurring elements from hydrogen to bismuth. The resulting materials ‘handbook’ provides a global picture of the response of any material, covering the majority of nuclear technological space. Results are shown using the latest TENDL nuclear data libraries. These are available on the FISPACT-II handbooks page .
Special focus is given to the in-vessel conditions predicted for a demonstration fusion power plant (DEMO), with the reports:
- CCFE-R(15)26 Activation handbook for magnetic fusion plants
- CCFE-R(15)26-supplement PKA distributions for magnetic fusion plants
A separate readme file is also provided for details of the PKA data. Separate activation handbooks have been generated for neutron irradiation in:
- UKAEA-R(15)31 Pressurised water reactors
- UKAEA-R(15)32 High flux reactors
- UKAEA-R(15)33 Fast breeder reactors
Note that these have analogous supplementary reports with detailed PKA distributions and other data.